There are many accredited online homeschool programs available today, but when you want only the very best for your middle school or high school child, starting with an award winning program offered at Christian Educators Academy. Christianeducatorsacademy.com includes grades 6 through 12 and leads to successfully earning a fully accredited high school diploma and transcript, accepted by colleges and universities nationwide. CEA is an ideal combination of academic learning and strong Christian values making our accredited online homeschool program the right choice for you and your family.
Accredited online homeschool programs provide a superior and challenging college-preparatory, honors or Advanced Placement education for online high school students in a Christian environment. With a Christian online homeschooling programs such as Christian Educators Academy, students become private school students, completing their education through distance learning. Online high school students have the advantage of being able to work anywhere, anytime, all on-line, with quick access to highly qualified teachers, earning an accredited diploma that will be accepted by colleges and universities nationwide.
Through Christian distance learning, CEA’s Apex Learning courses have become a growing solution for college bound, home school, private school and public school student seeking excellent courses with teacher support when they need it. Parents can be involved in their children’s education, but unlike traditional homeschool or some umbrella school programs, parents do not have the added challenge of planning lessons, grading assignments, and assuring grades can be accredited and accepted.
Christian Educators Academy’s online high school curriculum is structured, but like some public online programs, allows for a flexible, year round course schedule that fits your child’s individual needs. With Apex Learning, Christian online high school students can take classes full-time or part-time, choosing from a wide selection of core subjects and electives. In addition, as a Christian online high school, students can take outside electives for credit, such as religious studies, mission trips, ministry work, dance, worship leading, and many other extra-curricular activities that reflect a well-rounded and grounded student.
While comparing accredited online homeschool programs, here are a few considerations:
1. Accreditation– the program you choose should have a regional accreditation recognized by all states.
2. The accredited online homeschool program should offer Year-round enrollment– Students can enroll anytime throughout the year. If needed, students can work through the summer to catch up or work ahead. Also, students can finish their year’s work early as an incentive. This offers families great flexibility.
3. A homeschool program that provided college preparatory curriculum, and offers separate Bible classes.
4. Accredited online homeschool programs that have been around more than 5 years.
5. A program that assists with transferring homeschool credits with records management.
6. A high quality program that has high quality teachers, with daily or weekly support and tutoring.
7. A program that offers “mastery” based learning.
8. An accredited online homeschool program that offers diagnostic tests to make sure students are not missing concept gaps.