Christian Educators Academy (CEA) limits enrollment to its online homeschool program in order to maintain personal relationships with each student and their parents. Interested students and parents are welcome to apply and enroll at any time during the year – CEA accepts registrations and applications from all 50 states and from US Nationals living abroad.
Online Homeschool Enrollment Requirements:
- Students must be able to work independently.
- Students must be willing to set personal and academic goals.
- Students must be willing to accept responsibility for their study habits and schedules.
- Students must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Students must have a computer and access to the Internet.
- Students must be willing to take 1-2 credits in Religious Studies or ethics.
- Students must take grade-level courses.
- All courses requested must be approved by our Curriculum Director.
- Transfer of homeschool credits is allowed with documentation, but a minimum of 6 courses must be completed with CEA in order to graduate with our diploma – this is a requirement of our accreditation agency.
CEA has the right to require entrance diagnostic tests for our students. We also maintain the right to require pre-requisites for some courses, for both part-time and full-time students.
How to Enroll
The following documents are required in order to register at CEA:
- Registration Form
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Previous school records (Transcripts) or Records Release form
- Parent Contract agreements & Payment agreement
- Student Agreement
- Passport photos for student file
Download our 2017-18 Enrollment Package today. Fax required documents to 321-406-0610, or scan and email to: email@example.com. Once all documents and payment are received, classes can start within 24 hours!
We strongly recommend that before enrolling, students and parents download our handbooks and familiarize themselves with our programs and policies. We also recommend that you try our online demo, and call us at 800-886-0501 for more information.
[contact-form-7 id=”796″ title=”Enroll Form”]