Christian Educators Academy (CEA) is a fully-accredited, online home school, offering complete high school and middle school programs for grades 6-12. We offer our programs to students in all 50 states and living abroad. We provide access to the highest-quality, online curriculum combined with caring, professional, Christian teachers. Our online home school program is accredited by AdvancED and by the Southern Association of Colleges and School (SACS), one of the six regional accreditation agencies recognized by the US Department of Education.
We provide our graduates with accredited diplomas and transcripts that have been accepted by colleges and universities nationwide. Our objective is to help our students achieve their dreams and goals, to find and develop their unique, God-given gifts and talents, and to develop Christian character. We strive to help our students balance academic excellence with the dynamics of Christian life, grounded in Christian values and character. We know each of our students individually, and seek to provide them an individualized educational experience. We help each of our students develop their own 3-5 year graduation plan, oriented to helping them achieve their dreams and goals. We provide open, year-round enrollment. Our students can access their courses anywhere, anytime, all online. We allow our students to work at their own pace.
In order to be prepared for college and to engage with their world, we believe that students should be aware of a diverse range of thought and theories, draw their own conclusions, and be able to intelligently discuss and defend their positions, following the principles of 1 Peter 3:15. At the same time, as a Christian school, we deeply respect and support the values and convictions of our families.
CEA’s online home school program provides the following:
- Accredited college-preparatory curriculum
- Honors, Advanced Placement and Dual-Enrollment courses
- Credit Recovery Courses and Apex Literacy Advantage courses for struggling students
- A Career Track for students pursuing military or vocational plans after graduation
- All classes are teacher-supported by caring, experienced teachers and educational professionals
- Standardized testing – Terra Nova, SAT, ACT
- Initial assessments
- Choice of diploma – Honors/AP, College Prep, and Career
- Career and academic planning, career and college counseling, individualized 3-5 year graduation plans
- State-approved record keeping and accredited transcripts
- Off Campus private school enrollment
- Assistance with Bright Futures Scholarships (Florida)
- SAT and ACT Preparation courses
We customize our online home school to each student through their 3-5 year plan. This plan starts with the student’s long-term vocational interests, goals, dreams and personal strengths, and allows the student to customize the curriculum to those needs and goals. Although the plan is primarily oriented toward academics, it also includes objectives for personal development and community service.
Recognizing that our goals change over time, students are asked to re-evaluate their 3-5 year plans annually. Our goal is to help students see the connection between their education and goals, take ownership of their education, and be motivated to consistently make their best effort.
Christian Educators Academy proudly offers two of the best college-preparatory curricula available: Pearson’s Gradpoint for middle school and high school, and Apex Learning for high school students. Both curricula are excellent in quality, are well regarded by colleges and universities, and have received prestigious awards. At CEA, your child can have access to the best college-preparatory, on-line curricula, at a very reasonable cost.